Donate to support the continued offering of Ecosa's world class Ecological Design Certificate Program
“…What Students get in one semester [at the Ecosa Institute] is a more holistic understanding of sustainability than they could get at any traditional design school.”
– American Institute of Architects
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
ALUMNI who benefitted from the Ecosa experience,
COMPANIES with a vested interest in holistic, sustainable, collaborative and solution-focused approaches,
CURRENT STUDENTS endowing the future, or
INDIVIDUALS wanting to make a difference in our world
“Ecological Designers need to inspire a new passion of stewardship where we become the means by which nature and the earth are healed.”
-Tony Brown, Ecosa Founder and Program Director
How is Ecosa Making a Difference in the World?
• Through its 350+ alumni and their relevant actions in their own communities.
• By offering a unique perspective on design as a change agent.
• By providing thought leadership and guidance to students who struggle with today’s issues.
• By forming partnerships with organizations and institutions in order to spread the word on the importance of ecological design.
• By practicing what it preaches as it builds a totally self-contained Living Building on 65 acres of unique ecological habitat in Prescott’s Granite Dells.
“Ecosa totally changed the way I think about sustainability. I came here bewildered about the future of our society, and left feeling energized and confident that the solutions are out there.
Ecosa was not a supplement to my college education, it was the capstone. As an aspiring eco-designer, I feel like Ecosa gave me a solid understanding of what it means to design with nature that I couldn’t have gotten anywhere else.”
Adam Brock, New York University
Where will my money go?
Your money will go directly to the support of our Ecological Design Certificate Program, meaning instructors, guest lecturers, field trips, library additions, computer hardware and software, drafting and studio supplies, administration and taxes, studio rental, insurance, marketing and professional development.
Ecosa Institute is a non-profit 501(c)3 educational organization; your donation is tax-deductible ID# 86-0844175.